Next week we’re headed to Houston for Quilt Market, a trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry that happens twice yearly. We’ll be sharing our newest fabrics and incredible quilts and sewing projects that go along with them. The show will be taking place next weekend, October 28th through 30th.
If you’ll be at Quilt Market, be sure to visit us in Booth 1347!
We are very excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections. Here’s a glance at what we’ll be showing…
• Bohemian Blues, Tonga Baltic Mini Collection, and Gypsy Strip Set by Judy & Judel Niemeyer of Quiltworx
• Tonga Fireside and Tonga Stonewash batiks by Daniela Stout
• Cotton Tale Farm by Bunnies by the Bay
• Solid-ish Basic, the debut collection by Kimberly Einmo
• New Block of the Month programs by Wing and a Prayer, Cheryl Malkowski, and Cozy Quilt Designs
• Quilt collections by Chong-a Hwang, Michael Searle, and more
• New Row by Row fabrics for 2018
• Fun novelties, breathtaking panels, classic quilting collections, gorgeous new Tonga Treats—now machine cut!
Here’s the sneak peek we promised—just some of the amazing quilts we’ll be showcasing in our booth. Tell us your favorites in the comments below!
To download the free pattern, click here.
We can’t wait to show you the rest!