Next week we’re heading to Houston, TX for Quilt Market, a trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry that happens twice a year. We’ll be sharing our newest collections along with incredible quilts and sewing projects to make with them! The show takes place Saturday through Monday, November 3-5.
If you’re a shop or business attending Market, be sure to attend our schoolhouses (listed below) and visit us on the show floor. We’ll be in Booth #1815!
Schoolhouse – November 2, 2018
Mini Collections, Strips, and Wallflowers presented by Judy & Judel Niemeyer, Quiltworx; 11:00 – 11:30, Room 352F
Row by Row 2019 – A Fresh New Experience! presented by Janet Lutz & Debra Gabel, Row by Row; 11:35 – 12:05, Room 352F
Great NEW Six Month BOM in Tonga Sky View presented by Daniela Stout, Cozy Quilt Designs; 12:10 – 12:40, Room 352F
A Tapestry of Projects for 2019 presented by Toni Steere & Jenny Foltz, Wing and a Prayer Design; 12:45 – 1:15, Room 352F
We are super excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections. Here’s a quick glance at what we’ll be featuring…
- All-new Holiday collections for 2019
- New Block of the Month programs by Wing and a Prayer, Cozy Quilt Designs, Deb Heatherly, Quilt Moments, Quiltworx, and Bound to be Quilting
- New collections by Quiltworx, Chong-a Hwang, Daniela Stout and Dona Gelsinger
- The 2019 Row by Row official fabric debut (check out the theme reveal here!)
- A stunning variety of 24″ and 36″ panels
- Fun novelties, colorful basics, classic quilting collections, and gorgeous new Tonga Treats
Here’s a peek at a some of the amazing quilts and fabrics we’ll be introducing in our booth. Comment below and let us know your favorites!
Here are some of our favorite new novelties new this Fall. Aren’t they fun?
We can’t wait to show you these and more next weekend at Quilt Market! 👋