Next week we’ll be heading to Houston for Quilt Market, a twice yearly trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry. We’ll be sharing our newest fabrics and the incredible quilts and sewing projects that go along with them. Shop owners from around the world attend this event to keep up with the latest innovations in fabric, patterns, books, sewing machines, and notions. It’s quite an affair!
If you’ll be at Quilt Market, be sure to visit us in Booth 1314! We are very excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections. We’ll be introducing…
• Forever Collection, Tonga Rosé, and Tonga Passion Fruit by Judy & Judel Niemeyer of Quiltworx
• Tonga Riviera batiks, pre-cuts, and projects by Daniela Stout
• Dominicana, the debut collection by Vanessa Vargas Wilson of Crafty Gemini
• New Block of the Month programs by Wing and a Prayer, Sassafras Lane Designs, and Cheryl Malkowski
• Row by Row 2017 – new fabrics by Debra Gabel and free patterns
• Quilt collections by Chong-a Hwang and Michele D’Amore
• Fun novelties, breathtaking panels, classic quilting collections and gorgeous Tonga Batik/Tonga Treat collections (plus 2 new Tonga Treat products!)
Here’s a peek at some of amazing quilts we’ll be showcasing in our booth. Which one is your favorite?
If you’ll be following along at home, be sure to check out our behind-the-scenes photos from the show!