We’re heading to Houston for Quilt Market tomorrow!
If you’re attending, make sure to visit us at Booth 1622.
Quilt Market is a twice yearly trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry. It’s where our newest fabrics, and all the incredible quilts and sewing projects that go along with them, get introduced the world. Shop owners from around the globe attend this three-day event (October 24-26) to keep up with latest innovations in fabric, patterns, books, sewing machines, and notions.
We are so excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections! We’ll be introducing…
• The official fabric collection by Deb Gabel for the 2016 Row by Row Experience – check out the video announcing the new theme!
• Wildflowers by Judy & Judel Niemeyer of Quiltworx, plus their new batik collection Tonga Lakeshore and pre-cut kits for Indian Summer and Weeping Willow
• Tonga Romance yardage, pre-cuts and projects by Daniela Stout
• Playful new collections by Tribeca and super cute new projects to make with them
• A new era for REVIVE — Art Nouveau collections inspired by Japanese design and William Morris
• New Block of the Month programs by Wing and a Prayer, Cheryl Malkowski and Sassafras Lane Designs
• Quilt collections and metallics by Chong-a Hwang and Alice Kennedy
• Fun novelties, breathtaking panels, classic quilting collections and gorgeous Tonga Batik/Tonga Treat collections
We’ll be posting behind-the-scenes photos from the show on Instagram throughout the 3-day event (follow @sewtimeless). Don’t use Instagram? No problem – those pictures will automatically show up on our Facebook and Twitter pages as well, so be sure to Like and Follow! There will be breathtaking quilts, oodles of never-before-seen fabric, and lots more!
Here’s a sneak preview of what we’ll be showing at Quilt Market. Hope to see you there!
Row by Row – New Theme for 2016. Official fabric line to debut at Quilt Market!