This week we’re heading to Portland, OR for Quilt Market, a trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry that happens twice yearly. We’ll be sharing our newest collections along with incredible quilts and sewing projects for inspiration! The show will be taking place this Friday-Sunday, May 18th through the 20th.
If you’ll be at Quilt Market, be sure to visit us in Booth #1053!
We are incredibly excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections. Here’s a quick glance at what we’ll be featuring…
- Tonga Jewel Jade, Tonga Jewel Amethyst, and Prismatic Strip Set by Judy and Judel Niemeyer
- Tonga Nutmeg by Daniela Stout
- Tonga Color Wheel
- Little Star by Bunnies by the Bay
- New Block of the Month programs by Wing and a Prayer & Cozy Quilt Designs
- Quilt collections by Chong-a Hwang, Michael Searle, and more
- Fun novelties, colorful basics, gorgeous panels, classic quilting collections, gorgeous new Tonga Treats
Here’s the sneak peek we promised—just a few of the amazing quilts we’ll be showcasing in our booth. Comment below and let us know your favorites!
Prismatic Strip Set by Judy & Judel Niemeyer – Rainbow Crystal by Quiltworx
Tonga Color Wheel Plume – Diamond Weave by Sue Harvey & Sandy Boobar
Through the Looking Glass by Karen Bialik, featuring Feathered Peacock
We can’t wait to show you the rest this weekend!