This week we’re headed to St. Louis for Quilt Market, a twice yearly trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry. We’ll be sharing our newest fabrics and incredible quilts and sewing projects that go along with them.
If you’ll be at Quilt Market, be sure to visit us in Booth 428! We are very excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections. Here’s a glance at what we’ll be showing…
• Heirloom Strip Set, Tonga Antique Garage, and Tonga Cactus Mini Collection by Judy & Judel Niemeyer of Quiltworx
• Tonga True Love and Tonga Happy Hour batiks, pre-cuts, and projects by Daniela Stout
• Kinfolk by Vanessa Vargas Wilson of Crafty Gemini
• New Block of the Month programs by Wing and a Prayer, Cheryl Malkowski, and Cozy Quilt Designs
• Quilt collections by Alice Kennedy, Chong-a Hwang, Janelle Penner and more
• Fun novelties, breathtaking panels, classic quilting collections, gorgeous new Tonga Treats—now machine cut!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of amazing quilts we’ll be showcasing in our booth. Tell us your favorites in the comments below!
We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on!