We’re heading to Minneapolis for Quilt Market tomorrow!
If you’re attending, make sure to visit us at Booth 2618.
Quilt Market is a twice yearly trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry. It’s where our newest fabrics, and all the incredible quilts and sewing projects that go along with them, get introduced the world. Shop owners from around the globe attend this three-day event (May 15-17) to keep up with latest innovations in fabric, patterns, books, sewing machines, and notions.
We are so excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections! We’ll be introducing…
• Seasonal Portraits and three new batik collections by Judy & Judel Niemeyer
• Tonga Sunburst by Daniela Stout of Cozy Quilt
• Tribeca, a new division dedicated to the creation of colorful, playful fabrics for apparel, home decor and quilting
• REVIVE, a new division dedicated to curating and transforming vintage prints from a specific era into fresh designs for today’s quilting world
• Our newest basic lines such as Pop, Limited Edition Soho Solids, and Tribeca Stripes and Dots
• Quilt collections and metallics by Chong-a Hwang and Alice Kennedy
• Tons of fun new novelties, classic quilting collections and fabulous Tonga Batik/Tonga Treat collections
• New Colorplay precuts and additional projects by Sew Many Creations
• Tonga Gemstone Block of the Month program from Wing and a Prayer Design
and so much more!
We’ll be posting behind-the-scenes photos from the show on Instagram throughout the 3-day event (follow @sewtimeless). Don’t use Instagram? No problem – those pictures will automatically show up on our Facebook and Twitter pages as well, so be sure to Like and Follow! There will be breathtaking quilts, oodles of never-before-seen fabric, and lots more!
Here’s a sneak preview of what we’ll be showing at Quilt Market. Hope to see you there!
See you in Minneapolis!