Next week we’ll be heading to Salt Lake City for Quilt Market, a twice yearly trade show for businesses in the fabric and quilting industry. We’ll be sharing our newest fabrics and the incredible quilts and sewing projects that go along with them. Shop owners from around the world attend this event to keep up with the latest innovations in fabric, patterns, books, sewing machines, and notions. It’s quite an affair!
If you’ll be at Quilt Market, be sure to visit us in Booth 316! We are very excited to show off all our new and upcoming collections. We’ll be introducing…
• Tonga Petals, Peacock, Copper by Judy & Judel Niemeyer of Quiltworx
• Tonga Sophisticate yardage, pre-cuts and projects by Daniela Stout
• New Block of the Month programs by Wing and a Prayer and Chris Hoover of Whirligig Designs
• Quilt collections and metallics by Chong-a Hwang, Alice Kennedy, and Sue Schlabach
• Fun novelties, breathtaking panels, classic quilting collections and gorgeous Tonga Batik/Tonga Treat collections
• Beautiful projects featuring our new Studio Ombre basics
Here’s a peek at some of amazing quilts we’ll be showcasing in our booth. Which one is your favorite?
If you’ll be following along at home, be sure to check out our behind-the-scenes photos from the show on Instagram (follow @sewtimeless). Don’t use Instagram? No problem – those pictures will automatically show up on our Facebook and Twitter pages as well, so be sure to Like and Follow!